Wire Guide Wheel Cemented Tungsten Carbide for Wire Milling Plant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.8 US $5.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZZLGJ-160710004
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Hole Type: Section Mould
- Surface Treatment: Polish
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Grade: Yg6, Yg8, Yg15
- Packing: Carton
- Surface: Polished
- Tolerance: ISO Standard
- Delivery: Express
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Zhuzhou
- Type: Tungsten carbide nib
- Shaping Mode: Pressing
- Cavity: Single-cavity
- Application: Wire Rope, Cord, Stainless Steel Screens
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Name: Cemented Carbide Wire Guide
- Delivery Time: 15days
- Applications: Used in Wire, Cable, Wire Rope, Cord, Stainless
- Size: Any Size Accepted Customized
- MOQ: 100PCS
- Trademark: craftsman
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 82090090
1. 100% raw material to produce tungsten carbide products.
2. Hip sintered, high hardness, high wear resistance
3. Various sizes and full types available
4. Reasonable price,Fast delivery time
5. OEM Customized(small order accepted,professional technical support)
6.ISO 9001 Certification
More details of specific type, please inform us
|Tungsten carbide grade introduction|
|Grade||Equivalent||Hardness||Bending strength||Density||Performances & Applications|
Description of tungsten carbide wire guide wheel:
Carbide wire guide is made of tungsten carbide for its extremely hard and wear-resistant features, with sophisticated equipment for precision grinding and polishing, coupled with advanced production and processing technology, the inner and the outer diameter of the hole and tolerance R at less than 0.01mm, the surface roughness over the trough reached Ra 0.025 and above, it requires high hardness, smooth surface in use to reduce injury and other enameled wire.
Selected carbide grades are YG6X, YG6, YG8, YG15 and so on. Its service life is 10 times than steel wheels.
High hardness (86 ~ 93HRA, equivalent to 69 ~ 81HRC);
Hot hardness (up to 900 ~ 1000 °C, keeping 60HRC);
Good wear resistance
There are V-groove, R-groove, U-groove trough over other.
V-groove with 90 °, 110 °, 120 °, and other specifications, R-groov ranging from R0.2 to R25. Diameter φ1-φ500mm available.
Packing and Delivery
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us!