Tungsten Carbide Button for Oil Well Drilling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $68 US $66|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Size: Any Size Accepted Customized
- Surface: Polished or Unground
- Applications : Cutting Tool
- Product Name: Cemented Carbide
- Shiiping: DHL,FedEx,TNT,UPS,EMS
- Trademark: Old Craftsman
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 82090090
- Certification: BIN, JIS, AISI, API
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Wood Drilling, Well Drilling, PCB Drilling, Metal Drilling, Masonry Drilling
- Grade: Yg6,Yg8,Yg8c,Yg11,Yg11c,Yg15c
- Delivery Time: 15days
- Tolerance: +/-0.05
- Quality: 100% Virgin Materials
- MOQ: 10 PCS
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Hunan
1. 100% raw material to produce tungsten carbide products.
2. Hip sintered, high hardness, high wear resistance
3. Various sizes and full types available
4. Reasonable price,Fast delivery time
5. OEM Customized(small order accepted,professional technical support)
6.ISO 9001 Certification
More details of specific type, please inform us
Remark:Customed Size Will be welcomed
|Performance & application recommended|
|YG4C||15.10||1800||90.0||Mainly used as small buttons for percussion bits to cut soft and medium hard formations.|
|YG6||14.95||1900||90.5||For coring crowns, electric coal drill bits, coal cutting picks, oil cone bits and scraping knife bits, used in geological prospecting, coal mining and oil well boring.|
|YG8||14.80||2200||89.5||For coring crowns, electric coal drill bits, coal cutting picks, oil cone bits and scraping knife bits, used in geological prospecting, coal mining and oil well boring.|
|YK05||14.95||2500||90.5||Mostly used as the buttons of small and medium sized percussion bits and as the inserts of rotary prospecting bits to cut soft and medium hard formations.|
|YG11C||14.40||2700||86.5||Largely for the inserts and buttons of percussion bits and tricone bits to cut medium-hard, hard, and very hard formations.|
|YG13C||14.2||2850||86.0||Primarily for the buttons of tricone bits and inserts of rotary percussion bits to cut hard and very hard formations.|
|YG15C||14.0||3000||85.5||For oil cone drill bits, for medium soft and medium-hard rocks.|
Cemented carbide inserts for mining and oil-field rock bitsPacking and Delivery
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us!